View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 06:00 AM   #14
DJ4321

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Friendships Welcome

DJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all. I too am rather new to this site and just learning. Ha, I thought I knew so much and alas, I don't!
So I am here to hear different perspectives about all kinds of subjects. I have been called a sexist, an offensive person, a troll and probably a lot of other things that people were just too kind to say. If I am indeed all those things, I am also a human, albeit a naïve one, who just would like to be accepted for who I am. When I read different threads in this wonderful planet, I feel like I'm a first grader who has suddenly found themselves in a college. I say stupid things that everyone else sees as stupid, but I have innocently said them as what I know.
Anyway, that's enough of that. hehe, will continue to discuss with my therapist all that stuff. In the meantime, I'll sit back, enjoy this friggin' cold weather in beautiful? Minnesota and try to learn more about the language of being a butch in the butch/femme or femme/butch world.
DJ4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DJ4321 For This Useful Post: