Old 09-11-2020, 09:32 AM   #112
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
My best R'ship I met at the gym,then I noticed she was the new tenant who moved in upstairs from me,at that time the B wans not in LGBT,so I got a lot of shit from friends.

But it was great and a breath of fresh air

I liked that it just happened,and was totally organic
These are the encounters and relationships I always seem to drift back to - the organic, unplanned collision of two people in the same space physically and emotionally...and shit just happens.

I did wine service at a private charity dinner in Vancouver a year ago and just swooned over this strapping, dashing chef. One long look and a few words about the wines and I was running back to the restroom to check my lip gloss, fluff my hair, and give the girls one last adjustment into the right position.

The evening went long and we connected occasionally in the kitchen over some business (or some made up business). When it was all over, I pulled out a bottle of leftover champagne and brought it back to the kitchen to share...and no one was there. Oh well...but it turned out they were all smoking behind the house so I brought the bottle outside. No one had glasses so we opened it up and passed it around. The hot chef handed it to me and while I was drinking some of the bubbles spilled down my chin. The chef took their hand and wiped the drizzle from my chin...and into her mouth. Then, she said it tasted better that way.

That kicked off a year-long, bi-coastal, "international" (haha) relationship that in the end only lacked substance, not fire. I think the distance actually gave it more time to burn, since we weren't seeing each other too often and our differences weren't much of a challenge (I wasn't around for drama with her ex or crowding time with her teenage daughter). It was just...fun. Occasionally we'd drift into a "what if" scenario, but it was never anything serious. Seemed to me that would break our rules - what we had was always better when it was for fun, so why poke a hole in the balloon?

We still connect, mostly by email. If I ever get back to Vancouver, I might say hi...
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post: