Old 10-31-2016, 07:11 AM   #71
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

When I was little, I clearly hung around with the wrong crowds because I kept getting lice. Of course, butt length super thick hair didn't help either. After suffering through those chemical and comb treatments over and over and over again, (and my mom chopping all of my hair off a couple of times....I will never forgive her version of the Beatles bowl cut. Never!) I found if washed my hair normally and then 'washed' it with a tub of regular, cheap mayo then wrapped my mayo covered hair tightly in plastic for a couple of hours before washing it again....may take a couple of washes as that stuff really clings...it worked the same as the painful, smelly treatments. I mean, mayo smells but I'd rather smell like macaroni salad than a chemical processing plant.

The mayo suffocates anything living on your scalp and hair and washing it out thoroughly washes them away with it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: