Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Right now we have a super small kitchen space. Then again, I've never seen a really big kitchen in a 40 foot 5th wheel. So for now until our house is built I do a great deal of our cooking on the grill. When the house is done I'll have my dream kitchen with an island to die for and a big ol gas stove.
Gadgets... we have a Ninja cooker, love it! I was gifted a beautiful kitchen aid stand mixer for Christmas a couple years ago. Utensils are best if made of bamboo or silicone. Once the house is done it will be like Christmas all over again. I'm certain since we've been living tiny for almost a year now I will do a huge purge of things that really aren't needed.
I just love to cook and play in the kitchen. Some of my favorite memories are centered around creating in the kitchen. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this thread. Thank you Medusa.

Justkim!!

I love my Kitchenaide stand mixer as well. Mine was a birthday gift years ago and it was pretty funny because the first one got returned because it wasn't big enough. I have a giant bright red professional model and she has certainly gotten her workout over the years.

I did invest in lots of attachments for her and have a pasta roller set that I got on clearance for like 75% off that still needs to be experimented with. Maybe I'll try some spinach pasta and report my results back here!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: