Thread: Bushcraft
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 04:07 PM   #58
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I like camping but no longer enjoy roughing it to the same extent, quite the way I used to when young. I was supoosed to go as part of a group, with my sons and some other people, but one got a promotion/is now working rotating days off, split shifts, overtime - his schedule is a nightmare mess. My other started a new job and though he has weekends off his car is older - he dosen't dare risk having a breakdown/missing a day while still doing his orientation. If he missed time during his probabtionary period even his union couldn't save him, he'd be let go immediatly. I'm not released to drive yet, so can't go alone and don't know the others going well enough to ask for even a ride, let alone saddle them with abruptly cutting their plans short, to race me to the ER should an emmergancy come up. I think I just might treat myself to a staycation. Even if only for a couple days mid week - breakfast bar, room service, spa tub, bezillion cable TV channels, pool, hot stone massage, which I've always wanted to try but never have...
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: