Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

In my dream of dreams..the first thing i have to decide is where? Since i prefer rainy weather and fall it will have to be way up North...I lived in Alaska for 5 years but not off grid ...Alaska can be harsh but it's so beautiful there...I lived between Palmer and Wasilla when Palmer town was literally i block long..now it's a big town...I think further up the Fairbanks highway might be perfect..Willow maybe.....A little town but not too small just off the highway..be careful of living on a big hill..My house there just about perfect but it would get real interesting trying to make it up the hill after a snowfall...I learned. This time the topography needs to be flat with a little spring on the land...of course everybody is looking for the same thing there..