Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

1. Finish this sentence: To me cooking is....like art is to the artist
2. What is always in your fridge? Can be more than one item blueberries, eggs, Sarachi sauce, butter, pie crusts for quiche
3. What is your kitchen tool that you can't live without? Big Red, my standing kitchen aid mixer, And all my breadmaking and cookie making equipment
4. Did you discover any new techniques or foods during the lock down? I bought an air fryer but I’m not impressed.
5. What food says "home" to you? Home made donuts, home made soup
6. What is your if- I-only-had-one-left meal? Ribeye steak med well, seasoned fries w sour cream and green beans and a tomato cucumber salad.
7. What is your favorite style of cooking do you use the most? Slovak… lots of cabbage, butter, and tomato. And cookie tables in my area are a huge wedding tradition and Christmas tradition
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: