Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I had no idea that they would be ghosts. However, eversince I retired, I haven't seen any. Not one. The only paranormal I have witnessed along with a friend of mine was the black cloud or fog that came up on my porch, and left. And fast. It was really strange.

I spray Holy Water from various Shrines and Church's all over my lawn, and home. I give it to all of my pets. I had someone laugh at me for doing it, but I believe in the power of Holy Water.

I also believe in taking salt and shaking a bit out at all 4 corners of my property. And I also believe in burning sage to clean a home.

There was a woman at my Parish who's husband left her because he was born in the Domin. Republic. He believed in bleeding chickens to death, cutting himself, and offering goats to G-d. I cannot remember the name of this religion. But he pays someone $500 in NYC to come to his apartment (where he now lives) for a vile of chicken blood, and to say their chant, and offer G-d some prayer. When he travels to visit his children, he gives them the symbolic items of his religion, and tries to teach them the chants & prayers. He can afford to do this, but cannot afford to pay child support, or give any money towards their food. No comment from me. Long story short, the woman has had the Priest and 2 Deacons to her apartment to bless it, and to wash away the negative energy that he leaves there. It so happens that when he leaves, they experience something horrible from a water heater rusting thru, to children getting sick, to the wife getting colon cancer. That is what her husband wishes upon them. Nothing but evil. Sad.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote