Old 03-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #53
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,855 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Uses for used coffee grounds?

Yes!

For brunettes only: add 1/4 cup of used coffee grounds to about 3 cups of hot water, and let it sit until completely cool. Then strain it till all grounds are removed. Pour the liquid over your hair after washed and conditioned, and rinse after a couple of minutes. (I pour it into an empty shampoo bottle, and keep it in the shower.) It brings out lowlights, dissolves product buildup and leaves your hair super shiny and bouncy. (Plus if you use flavoured coffee, your hair will smell exceptionally delicious. I usually do this with crème brulée flavoured coffee, but sometimes with coconut.) Works on coloured hair too, as long as it's brown.
Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post: