How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am proud to report that I got rid of an old toilet that I have been keeping in my garage for six years. I am also proud to report that I ended up using it for exactly what I kept it for - to replace a damaged toilet in my rental home. Oh sorry ... that kind of supports keeping it for as long as I did doesn't it?

Well, I am actually not much of a pack rat. I was married to a pack rat for twenty-five years, though. Since his death, it is a lot harder to get rid of stuff he hoarded than it would have been while he was alive. Now it has become kind of dear to me, so I rationalize keeping it. I have made a lot of progress though. Last fall I took two whole van loads to Goodwill. They "won" the donations because they have a drive-through delivery system and they actually unload all the stuff out of the car for you. Yah Goodwill!!!

Words this is a great thread, and I hope I will have lots of things to come and brag about giving away.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: