Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Swim Party...smiles....(yep, just like this..it did!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the party a little later than its start, I hurriedly parked my car, grabbed the hostess gift, and dashed inside.
Since it was a Pool Party...I was in khaki cargo shorts, a tight, lt. blue WB, that accentuated my rock hard abs and the bulging biceps, and leather flipflops. My hair was fresh cut, and nicely done. I was wearing an expensive cologne....scent of leather and hardness.
The shorts gave way to a narrow waist with firm hips and a nice bulge in my shorts, encased in very snug swim trunks underneath...sure to garner some femme attention!
These pool parties were known to be very wild and free for all!
I snagged a beer, removed my shoes, and joined the crowd on the patio...the pool crisp, clear, and sparkling...music playing in background, and a Tiki Hut bar was set up to one side. There were folks mingling, singly and in groups. Soft tiki torches were lit and gave an air of ambiance.
Scanning the crowd, I noticed a unique & intriguing leggy gal..standing to the side of the bar..absently sipping her drink, watching people frolic in the water...eyeing no one in particular. Decidedly my interest was piqued, and being single, I wandered aimlessly around the pool side....chatting different people..making my way to the bar slowly....suavely.
Leaning in to say "hi" I looked into her eyes...they were soft, doe eyed, a look of innocence in them....her skin smooth and a soft peachy hue to her cheeks...her hair shone like golden brown honey..laying softly against her neck and face...she spoke softly..."hello....I am Jasmine, like the flower...and you are...?
I took her hand and placed a soft kiss on top of it, and looked right into her eyes, and said, "hi, I am Tristan and a pleasure to meet you. Her hand was soft, silky, and so small...warm...and she had an aura about her..like she was a goddess or something. I was definitley very much interested.
We stood and made small talk....having a beer and drink...then deciding to get into the pool. As I shucked my shorts, her eyes shot to my crotch and she first looked away, then blushing, stole a second glance. I pretended to not notice..afraid I would spring to life right there before her eyes. I took her hand and led her to the deep end of the pool and proceeded to do a cannonball, coming back up below her and looking up, saying.... come on in...at that she dove in without so much as a splash...and came up again Her two piece bikini left very little to my imagination. When she came up out of the water, her pendulous breasts were almost coming out of the skimpy top...firm, full, and so delicious looking..making my mouth water. Her abdomen was silky, smooth, and she had abs that were incredible. Her legs were long, and well defined as was her delectable ass...tiny, firm, and luscious! She swam close in to me, and we played a little underwater footsy...teasingly looking at one another....desire in our eyes. I swam underwater, and she met me under there as well...and we moved in close, wanting to touch and be touched...my cock was straining at the swimsuit material, which was NOT giving, even though wet now. Her nipples were erect and jutting against the thin top. Knowing we couldn't stay down for long, we rubbed, touched, and fed our cravings.....until our lungs felt like a raging inferno for need of fresh air and oxygen. We surfaced, coming up at deep end. I backed her against the wall, and swam in close..so close our bodies were touching..and I placed my arms to each side of her..leaned in for a kiss.....our mouths hard and hungry, tongues flicking inside one another's mouth...my butch cock a raging inferno between my legs...knowing she had to feel the huge bulge beneath my trunks. Her breasts hot, hard, and hungry against my wet chest..her hands in my hair..pulling me closer..our tongues ravaging each other's mouths....and desires pent up....demanding attention.
I reached behind to remove her top, freeing her proud and pert breasts..her nipples so hard and standing at attention...as she trailed wet hot kisses down my neck, her nails a light scrape across my back...my cock about to explode if not released in that very second. Having the wits to do so, she reached underwater and freed my cock...and removed her bottoms as well.
Muttering between kisses and wants being spoken, we managed to slip into one another...as I slid my rock hard cock inside her tight, wet pussy..and we began that slow butch femme dance...fucking and being fucked...naked and raw hunger..at its primal best..her mouth biting and sucking my neck and shoulder..my teeth grazing the hard nipples and fondling first one breast then the other, as my other hand held her firm tight ass close to me, so as not to slip out of her..there is a sensuality all unto its own..fucking in a pool..balancing myself in the water and her upon my stiff hard cock..lost in the elements...and climbing higher and higher...we got a steady rhythm going..me driving to hilt, her sucking me deeper..as I stroked those sweet spots deep inside her...my head rubbing her G spot..knowing she would most likely squirt her own cum onto me just as I would do to her....watching her head fall back, ragged gasps and moans...telling me I was doing it in all the right ways..touching every single one of her sensory spots, making her pussy have a mind of its own, knowing it would NOT be denied..knowing I would fill her full with my cum and
with my huge cock....and we rocked to and fro in the water..the buoyancy helping me to drive deeper than I ever could and holding her firmly impaled on my monster...my brain took on a slow burn as every neuron, every receptor came to life, making a magnificent fireworks display unlike any I have ever known before...my breathing fastened...my hips were working like a well oiled machine..finding the sweet spots, driving her to the brink, bringing her back, and over again..my loins exploded as the hot cum boiled up inside of me, and made its way out the head of my cock, just as she tightened her wet hot pussy around my thick shaft, demanding her release that instant..unable to hold it in any longer..we exploded on impact..and I came so hard and so long, as did she..feeling her wet hot cum cover me, and her g spot came out onto my belly.....and I knew then we had made the Pool Olympics for a Gold medal.....we collapsed one against the other..as I held her tightly to keep us both from slipping underwater..my cock held firmly inside her, limp and spent..and we stayed like that til our skins were getting pruned..as the sun sank, so did we...in that dreamy state of aftershocks and blissfully spent noises...