Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,472 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default what did you buy today

I shopped my groceries as usual and I heard people talking about a nice lamp that would help you relax, clean the air or something so I went to google (my middle name) and checked it out.
Apparently like so many other things these days there has been a huge recall all over different countries from these salt lamps catching fire from the cords (wrong ones) and also making some dogs and cats sick and cats even dying from licking he salt. Many of these were not cheap lamps just recalled after all the mishaps. I did not go into brands but apparently you can get a fire regardless. This is not to say ALL salt lamps are a problem just buyer beware and check where you are getting it from. Many have wooden bases and from what is said the sweat from the lamp rots the wood with the salt so you have got to get one with a marble base if you don't want the problem. Anyway I am glad I looked before I shopped. I don't want any lamp that bad.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: