View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 05:01 PM   #13
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

like genghisfawn said, i think it will open doors for you, ... relationships.

i absolutely crave the company of creative, imaginative, talented people. i need it. i've dated someone that totally gave me her muse self. she appreciated my own expression and let me experience hers.

an artist knows another artist. an artist remembers the details. an artist inspires others and is inspired by others. an artist tends to be open minded. independent. there are so many positives when being in a relationship with an artist.

some may think of an artist as negative. such as being selfish, ... but others see selfish as passionate, tunnel vision. they tend to need space. they need change. these things can be viewed as unwilling to communicate or unstable. but a creative person takes these things and makes memories, art, stories.

laruss, way to go. you are doing what you love. good will come from that, for sure.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: