laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post

The part I bolded up there about comments on this website about not dating artists. Where did you read this on this website? I would really like to know what thread and what posts in that thread because it's just utter nonsense.
There was no one thread in particular, just little comments here and there that made me start to worry. thedivahrrrself mentioned one such comment that she made, and I may have seen that one. I'm not calling anyone out though, because I have definitely seen and heard it more then once in the last few days.

I'm not specifically worried as I feel pretty well adjusted. Was more interested to see what people thought about this stereotype. It's just one more to add to my mixed bag, woman, fat, gay, bitch, and now artist. lol

Yes, as an artist I definitely do need time to disappear and work/create and may at some point need to get a job to help pay the bills (although I really hope not). So it would make the time I could spend with someone somewhat scarce, so that is a fair concern for someone.

I was more wondering about how people saw artists. I have always been amazed and in awe of them, but like I said, I have never dated one so it is hard for me to say what it would be like.

Thank you to everyone for your input. It is always great to see everyone's different perspectives.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post: