View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #20
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Coming from a long line of artists on my paternal side, I wouldn't say anyone in my family is unstable. A bit looney perhaps but we like it that way

And speaking from the stand point of an artist who someone may be afraid to date on the off chance that I may be unstable, I say who cares! If the fact that I can express myself artistically turns someone off or they are hopped up on the notion that it makes me undate-able well then perhaps that shouldn't be someone I should worry about dating.

To answer your question of "what do I need to know?" Know yourself. Know what makes you happy and follow it. (which you seem to be doing. Good for you!!!) And if you should come face to face with someone who deems you unstable, keep on walking and don't worry about what they think.

There are people who would love to wrap themselves up in every little thing that makes you you. Including all the arty bits!