View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 04:10 PM   #93
oboejive

How Do You Identify?:
Open lesbian and more femme-ish (although not much for labels) :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lee, she
Relationship Status:
Seeking Friends

oboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputation

True I can see how different circumstances can really play into a lack of sexual intimacy in general. Hmm...don't think too much...that is something I have to learn to definitely do. I guess that would be my biggest downfall sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySonja View Post
What SleepyButch said really resonates with me. Sexual intimacy ebbs and flows just like our daily routines and schedules. Sometimes, at least for me, it's a priority and other times it's the last thing on my mind. And then at other times I conversely long for physical touch or may be repulsed by it. I think that dynamic occurs for so many reasons; age, stress, physical limitations (whether actual or perceived), to name a few.

If you are invested for the long haul, then be patient and love her up when and if she is receptive to it. And have fun but don't over-think things too much.

My few pennies.
oboejive is offline   Reply With Quote