View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #94
oboejive

How Do You Identify?:
Open lesbian and more femme-ish (although not much for labels) :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lee, she
Relationship Status:
Seeking Friends

oboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputationoboejive Has the BEST Reputation

Me too! I've always had a high sex drive, and everything was super peachy at the beginning of the relationship until it went *poof* and disappeared. Then, I began to internalize and wonder if it was me or was it her (and around and around I went in my head...thinking too much). Now, the question is how to bring it back and to do it in such a way that it was like when we first met, but if it can't happen, I guess if it doesn't end up being both ways, I'll have to re-evaluate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I generally have a high sex drive when partnered. Lesbian bed death only happened once that I know of. After some years, I found her ways becoming unattractive. When that happened, I no longer wanted to be sexual with her. Felt so guilty and bad about these confusing feelings for someone I had cared for at one time. Tried to hide it, which was wrong, by making myself once in a while only for her ... but that became really icky for me.
Had to part. It is really the person for me ... the whole person and not just a sexy body. It is her mind, the way she thinks, my not being bored with her conversation because it is not superficial.

my ramblings ...
oboejive is offline   Reply With Quote