Old 12-10-2009, 02:53 AM   #52
QueenofQueens
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Seerauber, Centaurita Bonita, QoQonut, Volupté Suprême
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lux, Ms. Lisbon if you're nasty.
Relationship Status:
Left of Centaur and blissfully betrothed.

QueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post

I'm not terribly fussy, but when I am fussy it's over the top. My biggest fussy is people in my space. Not just the stand to close to me thing, either. I don't want to fucking hear you. I don't want to hear your music, your phone conversation, you're mindless blathering from the next table. Keep you shit quiet and keep your conversations to yourself.
I have a spin-off to report. I work in tattoo shops where generally speaking, a cacophony of conflicting noises seems to elicit extreme pleasure from most of the failed rock stars that make their living this way. Save the one typing this.
If I hear the sound effects from Grand Theft Auto layered over a death metal band, layered over a moronic discussion about graffiti, sneakers or famous tattoo artists, it is enough to trigger homicidal psychosis. I'm not kidding, the defense department probably utilizes a similar soundscape to create remorseless killing machines. If not, they're remiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaPartyTart View Post
Ok folks. I was holding back but it's time for me to unleash the what I believe is the nastiest of all things that makes me super insane.

I call it "Piggies in the Window".

It's when you see a car driving by and someone has their nasty ass feet propped up on the dashboard, or actually touching the windshield. I am completely repulsed. Extra gross out points for folks who choose to perch their hoof on rolled down window. Makes me want to drive by and lob it off.

Speaking of feet...

While I love nice feet, gross feet make me go crazy. I can't help but look at everyone's feet in any kind of sandal. I judge-yes JUDGE the alignment of the toes, health of the nail, condition of the nail, etc. I hate chipped polish, cracked heels and dirty feet, in general.

I feel so much better now.

*sigh*
I'll see your "piggies in the window" and raise you a "yoga toe"*.
Example: I simply cannot exercise in a room after someone has rested their "yoga toe" on every available surface while stretching their ass directly toward my face, no matter where I'm positioned or what direction I'm facing. I feel like I am being oppressed by their healthy lifestyle hegemony. Plus, it makes everything seem like it looks like it must smell.

*yes, I am talking about an actual toe, not anything related to a camel.

Last edited by QueenofQueens; 12-10-2009 at 03:41 PM.
QueenofQueens is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofQueens For This Useful Post: