femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Stats: stairmaster 45 min, 15 min stretching and yoga = 1 hr total

Who, you ask, was at the gym on a Saturday night? Me and Judith, of course! Judith is my equally nerdy, socially awkward gal pal. We bumped into each other when I was all dressed and ready to leave. She was wearing yellow jeans and had ordered in sushi. I still have not reached the level of ordering in a meal to the gym- I mean, I've had a snack at their cafe, but ordering in takes it to quite the next level. She works for herself, though, so I guess, she can be at the gym day and night. We chatted a bit about nothing. She told me about going to high school in Canada long ago.

I also spent some time chatting with La La. I'm very curious how old she is. She has bony long fingers that made me think she is old, but her face is young looking, and her voice is very young sounding. I'd guess maybe 35 years old, but I just don't know. Maybe I'll get up the courage to ask sometime, or an opportunity will arise. I know how appropriate a question that is . Here's another question (one I'd never ask). Why is she so comfortable being naked around me when she is anorexic? I thought most anorexic people want to hide their bodies. Maybe she doesn't know... Maybe this is her in recovery. Maybe she's not anorexic and has a condition (I don't think so.). Maybe she's proud. I know for myself, as someone fat, it is on my mind when I am naked, and for me, I like to represent as in, "Hey, big girls bodies' belong at a gym just like the more stereotypical gym bod." So, yeah, I just wonder.

I saw Taylor on the weight floor while I was on the stairmaster. She was doing the thing where you shake the big ropes. We didn't end up running into each other to talk, but it was cool watching her do the ropes.

For my routine today, I started to do Level 9 (what I've been starting at on the stairmaster), but I immediately felt it in the upper back half of my legs. I think that is because yesterday I did some new leg exercises that didn't feel hard but probably tired out a muscle. So instead of doing the routine I've been doing, I did an equally hard routine but one that doesn't start so hard or prolong high levels:

Levels 9 down to 1, 30 seconds each level, 2 sets.
Levels 9 down to 1, 1 minute each level, 2 sets.
Levels 9 down to 1, 30 seconds each level, 2 sets.
Then I did level 1 to cool down.

My heart rate was in the 150s.

Then after on the weight floor I did stretching and yoga poses only (well, light ab stuff too, which I always do). It was really empty and peaceful. When I'm on the stairmaster I watch Netflix or Youtube but when I'm on the weight floor all I hear is the music that the gym plays and I'm more in the mode of my thoughts and observing. It was nice.

Tomorrow is my last day of spring break. I've enjoyed hanging out with you all here during my break. All, perhaps, being a small number . I appreciate anyone who takes the time to get to know me and read. It means a lot to me.

Peace out, exercisers!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: