Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say, I've watched this continued sexualtisation of young girls in particular over the past however many years now, the magazines telling them 'how to find a boyfriend', how to 'look sexy', etc and it saddens Me that they're not allowed to just be little girls now. None of these magazines seems to want to hold their hands up and admit that they're just out to make money and don't seem to care that kids aren't being allowed to be innocent any more.
I recently sat and listened to a 10 year old girl who lives behind My home, talking to My 8 year old neighbour, she was playing on the 8 year olds swing in the back garden and she asked the 8 year old "have you had an orgasm yet?" the 8 year old (thankfully) didn't know how to respond and changed the subject, talking about school ... I was horrified, the parents of this 10 year old don't supervise her or her siblings, they're just left to their own devices and, her mother used to be a swinger, part of a group that was advertised online, this same woman is now a social worker working with adults who are incapable of taking proper care of themselves, the whole thing scares Me ...
It makes Me worry what the world is coming to, you know?
Kids don't seem to be allowed to be just kids ...
Even little boys are being shown, on tv and other media, that they should be something they're not.
It just makes Me glad that My 'kids', albeit My adopted ones, are all adults now. I'd hate to see any child of Mine have to be shown values that aren't their own, or at least aren't just accepted because people think 'it's cute' that so and so is acting like some adult when they don't even know what it means yet.