julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
What an amazing gift, to give Pop an infancy somewhat free from the imposition of the sex-based class system we call gender. Since those changing Pop’s diapers or otherwise viewing Pop’s genitals DO know which class Pop would normally have been assigned to at birth, presumably some gender class programming is still being absorbed by Pop via those who “know”, however subconsciously.

Still, in large part Pop is being consciously raised, at least in Pop’s infancy, as simply human.

Softness you seem to be saying that declining to steep one’s child in the early stages of indoctrination of either male privilege or female subjugation somehow strips Pop of an essential part of what it means to be Human?
That to be raised outside of socially imposed gender class one is rendered outside the whole of humanity?

I don’t see how it's dehumanizing to keep the configuration of a kid’s sex organs private until the child is old enough to consent to and direct ones own place in the gender caste system. It allows Pop the right to develop free from the gender class indoctrination normally imposed based on sex assigned at birth- or even in the womb, if the apparent sex is known.
Pop is truly being given a free human infancy, where Pop is free to develop as a human according to Pop’s own inclinations and characteristics.

How is that damaging?

Feminism is about creating a world where those sexed female at birth are allowed to grow up as fully human. A world free from the class system- gender- that one is assigned at birth based on ones perceived reproductive function.
Why does allowing a child a few early formative years free from that forced indoctrination “sicken” you?

I think Pop is a very lucky kid.

Pop is not free from gender class indoctrination. Pop is surrounded by it everyday. Pop can see how men and women interact with one another and how they are treated by others. Pop can see how women and men dress and behave. Pop can also see how Pop's parents react to people of different genders. Pop might see that a woman presenting in a very feminine way is not treated the same as a woman who presents as masculine. This will inform Pop's thoughts and feelings on gender.

Edited to add that I don't think Pop's parents are bad for doing this nor do I think Pop is being harmed.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post: