Old 09-26-2020, 11:16 PM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

There are certain words or phrases, when used, make me want to stab the speaker in the eye with a spork.

For example: acrost. Acrost is not a real word. What they mean is across. Usage: My favorite deli is acrost the street. My coworker uses this. I adore her but I literally have to walk away from her when she says sh*t like this.

Example 2: Her and I. No, she and I. This is another one of my coworker's little vocabulary sins that makes my skin crawl.

Example 3: Gooder. There's good. Then better. Finally, best. There is no effin' gooder! Okay, fine. It was in a commercial. With CHILDREN. Children get away with making up words and not knowing proper English but adults should know better. I've seen it used on this site and on social media platforms and by one of my customers. I actually twitched when I heard it.

As a side note, I don't give two sh*ts about 'moist'.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: