Old 03-19-2012, 03:18 PM   #85
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I feel much safer now..../temporarily end sarcasm

This video is going viral. Also others that include people with disabilities, using canes and the elderly. I'm sure these TSA agents are just doing their job how they are supposed to no matter who the traveler is. It is unfortunate however when this happens to these individuals especially.

In Orlando, travelers now older than 75 will be able to keep their shoes and light jackets on and avoid pat downs.

What do you all think? Do we still need pat downs and who warrants them?
How is it determined who could be a threat?

Again, working in security I have seen some people fly through the line while others may get a second look, a wand, or a pat down. Knowing this I like to treat everyone the same. If you let one person through with their child's meds and bottle filled with liquid you have to do it for all. . just my thought.

I also heard some airports may start to look at private security companies to do security instead of TSA..
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: