View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #25
gracefaith

How Do You Identify?:
me

gracefaith will become famous soon enough
Default Andrew me learning direct while onto God

That's awesome Andrew me and you keep our eyes on the Lord... Yes yes yes...

however there's times I don't have my eyes on the Lord and I really feel it in my spirit... However I'm learning... Learning how to keep my eyes on the Lord...

Um, as strange as this may seem; but let me run this across you ok...

(first I must let you know, at times I struggle with communication ok, I'm improving a lot so maybe its not noticeable...)

ok, um, there's times I have needs yet I'll dismiss my needs in order to align to someone else's idea of what they think is right.

In this I've been learning from God, that I need to align not on someone's so call what is right but actually align on doing what direction I was planning on and doing that direction onto God...

I wonder if this sounds so confusing... But this group is about spiritual learning and well this is the latest thing I've been learning...

Let me see if I can sum this up...

for you see, I have difficulties directing myself as I tend to be a people pleaser, or shall I say very passive...

anyways, I've been learning lately in order for me to do the area that I'm week in which is directing myself in a decision, I can't lean on if it looks good or right in anybodies eyes, but instead, to go lean on doing it onto God...

What happens is I'll get my eyes off of God and onto how others feels as a reverence for my direction.

so this I'm learning is in-spite how my own mind trips me up through analyzing how others feels, I'm doing a direction onto God and its ok to be look upon as wrong or bad, as I do it onto God,

ok do you see what I mean how its difficult for me to communicate?

if non of this makes sense; um, I guess maybe it'll take me time to find words;

to do onto God and not serve others emotions, but go in a direction onto God while other emotions happens while I do nothing about other emotions, but just do onto God my direction plan.

when I do nothing about other emotions, it allows me not having other emotions as my false god.

for when I do for others emotions I then no longer do onto God but I have my eyes off of God and have my eyes on others emotions...

this is what I'm learning... Lately...

I tend to want to make everyone happy and this in it self traps me to have my eyes off of God and onto other emotions...

When I wonder if someone is not happy I go crazy and want to fix it... This keeps my eyes off of God and onto a false god called emotions...

so I'm a baby in this learning and stumbling all over; but for me to keep my eyes onto God, I'll allow God teach me in the midst of the two things happening; any pulls that pulls me towards a false god called others emotions, while in the midst allowing God teach me how to continue my direction doing onto God;

its as if to be in it yes while allowing God teach me how; yes; be in it and allow God teach me;

not to run from but be in it, and allow;

yes yes yes...

allow; I feel God's peace as I'm in it, I'm in it, the pull... I won't run; but instead allow God teach me how...

how to do it onto God a direction yes,

any typing error please then interpret it in your mind to how it should be. Cause this is a long post I wrote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Gracefaith,

Thank you for your post. I too keep my eyes on the Lord. "My eyes are ever fixed on the Lord, for He releases my feet from the snare. O look at me and be merciful, for I am wretched and alone." Ezekiel 36:23-26

Then I think of the psalm that we sing in Mass - "If today you hear His voice, harden not your hearts."

gracefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gracefaith For This Useful Post: