Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,126 Times in 8,604 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I killed it this morning. Pulled out one of my old playlists that I haven't listened to since Jan 2022 and clocked in 5 miles in 19m and 51s.

I stopped drinking for Lent, March 2022, and never picked it back up. I think that has a lot to do with me being able to tackle that playlist again. I can't even drink 1 glass of wine without it affecting my energy level and blood pressure the next day. I don't know if it's being post-menopausal or just old age, but it effects how I exercise.

Was able to accomplish some large-circle arm rolls this morning, but I'm having arthritic pain in my shoulder and stopped. Am still learning the kind of pain I can move through while exercising and the kind of pain I should stop pressing. If I wince, then I stop. If I don't wince then I try to stick with it. There's probably a better way to gauge this, but it works for me.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: