Old 03-24-2010, 07:46 PM   #2
layla

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
ella ella
Relationship Status:
married

layla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond repute

well ppl are different ... ppl want different things...as long as they are open and honest about it all... there should be no problem... life is strange all sorts of thing happen.... we are not to judge anyone what so ever.... we have the right to be or not be involved with ppl based on their actions and things they do... other then that... free will

I personally might be one of very few who still believe in monogamy....
I still believe in love...and yes am a little selfish and prefer my partner to be a little to a lot selfish too... but yes I do believe in finding the one.... Don't know maybe it's a catholic toxin speaking from my brain lol ...but yes... I do believe in commitment and all....
and it is true I am a very very bad and sinful and naughty catholic but still catholic therefor must blame that for serious monogamy view lol now that sounds just so bad...