Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Life changes very drastically at a moments notice. You may be with someone for a day, or 10 years...and boom. It is like a Tyler Perry movie "Why Did I Get Married?" and "Why Did I Get Married Too?". Life is full of chaos. I just roll with the waves.

I was thinking the other day about what has happened to those that I know in real time. This is my list:

*natural disasters
*homeless
*hungry and poor/sick children
*sick (mentally)
*termin. ill
*death
*divorcing
*economy bottomed out
*loss job (full and/or part-time)
*loss of benefits
*loss of car
*addict of some sort

So with this list I have in hand, I think anything can happen anytime to anyone. There are no guarantees in life. Life is hard, unfair, and unjust. It is not our job to judge. We have no idea of what happens behind closed doors. I will let God handle judgement. I am not going to step in His place. Just remember it takes 2 people to tango, not 1. Two people. Unless this is about poly relationships, then I am in the wrong thread.

I am a peacemaker. I try to make people understand each other, to a point of understanding. At my niece's wedding this past weekend, I got my bio-mother to attend. For the last 10 years words were never spoken between my mother and my sister or niece. I am the one who intervened, and got them to talk. Life is too short. We all witnessed it with the loss of our sister JoAnn. Even at the funeral, no words were spoken. Nothing. It was horrible. So, at this happy event, I was not about to let this opportunity go by without at least trying.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: