View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #16
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

For me...

Cheating is my partner developing feelings for someone, acting on those feelings and not telling me about it..

Mic and I define and redefine what we expect from each other, what is cheating, what are hard limits? What is going to cause a crack in our foundation?

If my partner meets someone and there is chemistry or sparks and she acts on that chemistry, spark, attraction.. Then she needs to tell me about it.. Before hand would be nice, but truthfuly, as long as she practice safe sex and has a good time and tells me about it.. It's all good..

That has nothing to do with our relationship.. What she might have with someone else doesn't take anything from our relationship.

Now Lying or Hiding something... well.. that doesn't work.. That would break the rules of our relationship.. That would cause a weak spot in our foundation.. A crack that could be patched, but the scar would always be there.. During a earthquake, it would be a weak spot..

We both have had partners cheat long term on us.. The pain that it caused was quite unnescesary..We both agree.. If it ever came to a place where one of us wanted someone else beyond wanting each other.. Then each other will be the first to know.. not the last... Truth, even when brutally honest, is
the rule...