Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I look walk and act like my Dad I have his blue eyes and like him took quite a while to find the right one. we are serial monogamists, he has been married 5 times and to the last his true love for 30 years. oh yeah he is also a retired police officer he is kind and true honest and generous I hope I have those quality's to .. from my mother I get my coloring the Scandinavian blood I guess and the thick German thighs not much else I never knew her well and really can not even picture her now. when I smile folks always say i am a image of my dad only smaller. they both of my parents are/were over 6ft all of my brothers are over 6 ft as well
I am kind of a study of nature vs nurture as many of the personality traits come from my nanny who took care of me from a month old and they taught me love and caring that I was not disposable and their son Jack taught me how to treat a lady my Daddy Jack taught me my love for football and my Dad when he came back into my life after my my mom died strengthened that
my daughter has very Germanic features an so she resembles my family it make the ex nutz lol but for Goose she loves that she looks like me and like Grandpa. Goose is also sweet kind and a good citizen and now as I watch her grow I see part me part her other mother and now part desd I love watching her grow
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: