Old 10-08-2013, 11:44 PM   #80
Preston

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His
Relationship Status:
Single

Preston Has the BEST ReputationPreston Has the BEST ReputationPreston Has the BEST ReputationPreston Has the BEST ReputationPreston Has the BEST ReputationPreston Has the BEST ReputationPreston Has the BEST ReputationPreston Has the BEST ReputationPreston Has the BEST ReputationPreston Has the BEST ReputationPreston Has the BEST Reputation

I identify as a transguy or transgender male. I do not like the term "ftm" for myself because I feel that I am not or never was female specially after I hit puberty all my psychical femininity went out the door. Before I knew what "trans" was I was a dyke or lesbian who was very butch always , and for the majority attracted to women which always brought questioning myself up because a part of me was still attracted to other people specially as I became older. And soon later I realized I was also Pansexual. Now that I finally have "labels" I'm kinda more comfortable with telling people and being open. I'm not having to explain all these details and stipulations to how I identify.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Preston For This Useful Post: