Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
Aka : repeated actions, residues

Description : a ghost that is trapped in a continuous loop. Many apparitions are always viewed repeating the same motions or scenes. Usually these ghosts pay little or no attention to the observer and go through the motions of the event that occurred in the past.

Time :usually such phenomenon occur at regular dates

Theory : usually considered as a visual play back of a past event that has been imprinted on the area or building and is replayed back later when conditions are right. Since everything is made up of energy, the theory is that some of the energy from an event can be recorded by certain materials and played back when the energy is released just as a mere video recorder.

Famous : The Brown Lady of Raynham Hall, who was always seen moving down a hallway with a lantern in her hand.
I am not sure what I think of the paranormal, but I know that when I lived in Murfreesboro TN, our house was built on an area which was a Civil War battlefield.

The lights cut themselves on and off, the TV changed channel on it's own....things moved on their own....and there was always a feeling of deep unease and sorrow over the entire area. I kind of liked to think of having ghosts, but a few of our guests were terrified.

Since we are all made up of energy, maybe what you are saying is exactly what happens, maybe intense energy does imprint on an area.

Very interesting reading!