View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #75
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
Aka emons, Devil, Faeries, Incubes, ...

Description : These non human spirits are shape-shifters. In cases dealing with Ouija boards, black magic and satanic worship, they have been reported to disguise themselves as friendly and helpful human spirits. They can also appear as humans, animals or monsters (demons have usually two shapes : a monstrous and a human one)

Location : tend to appear only when summoned or in the vicinity of a cursed place

Theory : They are non-human originated ghosts and have the capacity to harm and alter our physical world.
I have had some very frightening experiences with quija...and am a firm believer that they are a doorway to the black unknown...but also...my mother told me of story of how she came to know she was carrying me in the early weeks...and it was thru the board it not only told her she was pregnant w a female child but it gave the first 3 letters of each of my pediatricians...and I had 3 when i was an infant..i was a sickly baby...it gave other info...as well..which all came true in my younger years...i never learned of this until i was in young adulthood...so my question is given such a senerio...are there negative or even positive marks left on someone. I mean given the bad events often related to quija boards...if that makes any sense to you.