Old 11-01-2013, 07:28 AM   #10
sofimichi

How Do You Identify?:
Femmeinist
Preferred Pronoun?:
femenine ones, "hey you," etc.
Relationship Status:
Engaged!

sofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputation
Talking OMG YES

So I came out as bi when I was 15. I thought it fit me.
(I was totally unaware of the bi-phobia of the scene, at this point.)

When I was like... 18 I read about Alan Cummings (I love him) being pansexual. Then I read about Beth Ditto being pansexual. I was like... What is this??
Aaaaand then I read it and I decided it was like all of the sudden I had a label. I wasn't just kinky and greedy and unworthy of love, I could express my sexuality in the way I feel it. And I know that labels are for soup cans, but I feel that having a label for myself has helped me stay... okay.

I didn't have to be defined by the binary anymore. Then I learned the difference between "cis" and "trans" and I have never gone back! :P

I define myself as "one third straight," because I am attracted to people who are more masculine than me, and those typically are cis-males, cis-females, and trans-males. This doesn't mean I hate trans-females, but they are typically more feminine than me, and I simply cannot be out-femmed.

ALSO, this is my first post!! YAAAY!
sofimichi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sofimichi For This Useful Post: