View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #44
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Pardon me, I thought you lived near Portland. I am starting to think that I need to take some time off after the conference to visit friends on the west coast. I hope to have a friend traveling with me so that sounds like a good vacation.
OMG yes Chad do visit Portland by all means!! Unfortunately we had time constraints and couldn't spend as much time as we would of liked. We did make the most of our time tho, was on the go early and never got back to the hotel until late. We left the car at the hotel and used Uber & Portland's transits system for the most part.

We ran into the most helpful and courtesy folks in any city I've ever visited including Chicago, especially once we commented how this was our visit time in Portland. We got recommendations right & left where to go, what to do, see, etc etc!

I can't wait to get back there for a second visit.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: