Thread: Treys Corner
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #5
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Serial Story pt1

A Scene- the beginning

I walk into the room slowly,,look straight over to my girl,,kneeling there by my chair, not nude, but in a special outfit I had given her long ago. When I see the beauty and love on the face of that girl, my heart jumps, I love her so. Striding to my chair, staring at her intensity as I sit. Her eyes lowered, not speaking. I greet her and inquire of her day. She looks straight at me and asks if she may kiss me, I cup her cheek as her lips touch mine. She tells me of her day and settles in comfortably at my feet , leaning ever so slightly toward me. I stroke her hair and thrill at the prospects of the evening. She has laid out some of my favorite things there on the bed, as instructed. I reach for the small drink and cigar she has placed at the table by my side. Leaning back breathing away my worries of the day,,,,

I will share this one part at a time.
Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post: