Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

I saw where you mentioned about going back to college. Now that there is a child in the picture have you given any thought to their continuing education and how that's going to be paid for? College sure isn't cheap these days. Are you going to be contributing to his/her college fund? Is his/her mother going to be solely responsible for that? That has to be figured into the equation as well. Also, being the child is 13 and will be going into high school (if not already there), what if he/she wants to participate in sports, in some kind of clubs, that's all expense that needs to be figured into the equation as well. You now have the added expense of clothes for the child, food, your household utility bills will be rising with a 3rd person, etcetcetc. I wouldn't cut my hours or income until the mother is gainfully employed as well and contributing to household funds, college funds, etcetcetc. In this economy it may take her a while to find a job that will allow her to contribute in a meaningful way. Just don't cut off your nose to spite your face as they say.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post: