Old 09-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #43
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

At work last night..

One guy concerned with paying $20 for valet parking and mentioned that he shouldn't have to because he is spending $4,000 at the restaurant tomorrow night.

Me and co-worker after he left gruntled and finally forked over a $20. . "Sheesh, $20 for valet shouldn't be nothing compared to the dinner."

Another lady.. OMG $20 for valet?! Are you serious?! I have a room here and I have to pay for valet? To which I replied, "yes, ma'am. I can bill it to your room if you like. It's only complimentary if you are in a club level room." Her: "OMG. I don't want it billed to my room." Me: "Ok, then it's $20." Her: "I don't want to pay." LOL Finally she pays. Then she changes her mind and says, "Just bill it to the room." All the while she is trying to talk on the phone to someone while trying to figure out her bill. I finally have had it and in a nice stern voice say, "Ma'am, I can do whatever you like just let me know." *laughing*
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: