shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Would I date me? I will say yes,but with a caveat; I am fairly intelligent and can hold a good convo, attentive,funny,loyal, and though I am steady as a rock, I can be spontaneous and unpredictable. I think those are good traits for being dateable. (is dateable a word??) On the caveat emptor side... I don't like crowds and will usually be one of the first to leave if an event goes much past 11 pm. I live for working out, ANYTHING to do with bikes, triathlons, etc. so much of my time, at times, will be tied up with getting ready for some type of event.

I tend to live inside my own head a LOT, so if silence bothered a potential date, that would be an issue. I am a "quantum leaper" in my thought process and will spew forth a soliloquy that may start with how strong ants are for their size and end with why Greek, Doric, French Provincial architecture intriques me, stopping along the way at dogs,bikes, and the price of gas, etc. Luckily I have found my perfect counterpart and she actually LIKES these things about me... so YES I would date me, but it's a moot point!!