How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I know it's hard to believe, but I'm NOT strictly Patriots....

I also love watching the Steelers. In fact, Pats/Steeler games are my favorite pairing...hmmm reminds me of a confession I should post...lol

After last season, I'm loving the dynamic new QB that the 49ers picked up. I want to call him Culpepper but I know that's not it...lol I'm too tired to google. I can't believe I actually said that

I used to love the Broncos back in Elway's day.... but the brothers Manning....rub me the wrong way....for more reasons than one....

Green Bay will always be a favorite. I was a fan of Favre....I have a thing for country boys with crooked grins....

And of course, when you play fantasy football, you watch teams you never would ordinarily..