How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Yeah I love me some winning Steeler's/Pats win. They pack a whallup of a game. The "Culpepper " is going to be on hella good one up there in San Francisco.

Ditto on the Bronco's and Green Bay. My football collection includes a Cheesehead hat.

Friend of mine went to the Football Hall of Fame in Ohio last week, and I got a great Steeler's Hat, and a shirt with all the Hall of Famers and a mug, and pencils..and sent pictures of the greats along the wall and the statues. I want to go there .Looks awesome

Who is setting up this year's Fantasy Football from BFP?

The football hall of fame is the only thing I KNOW I want to see in Ohio....and I'd be a blissful girl if I ever got to go there....