View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #2080
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Tsk, tsk, tsk...we talked about this on FB last night
Florida gotta get game or enough good players between the 3 teams for 1 kick ass team

In other news, my ex Bears QB (Orton) that got booted for Cutler is now on the Cowboys which means I may have to watch a game or 2 of theirs

Lastly, last night's game was a joke, but at least it was enough football to stop the twitch

Oh and Apache, I may or may not have been the one you heard snicker a little with your team choices not my brudder
Oh Wolfy i bet You were rollin for sure... and yeah between the 3 they might get ONE good team... but i'm not even sure about that right now... agreed it stopped the twitch... then it just put me to sleep...lol...