JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I woke to the soft touch of His hands on my face. I had gone to sleep alone in the bed and the warm energy of His presence slowly roused me with a smile. When I opened my eyes His smiling face was above me. He had just come in from work and was sitting on the edge of the bed in jeans and a dark t-shirt. I stretched and the cotton sheets pulled down from my shoulders. I watched as His gaze traveled hungrily down with the sheet and smiled shyly at the knowledge in those eyes.

“Good morning, babygirl” He said as He stood again and walked to the dresser. He emptied His pocket and took off His watch before removing His shoes and belt and turning to look at me. My breath was frozen in my lungs as I watched with anticipation. The way He looked at me promised many things. I started to pull back the covers and get up to go to Him, but he stopped me with a small shake of His head. “No, stay there, I will join you soon enough.”

He chuckled at my whimper and then turned to go into the bathroom. I laid in bed listening to the sounds of Him showering and drifted off to sleep at the soft hum of His activity. This time when He woke me it was more insistent, ripping the sheets down off of me and revealing my naked body to his blatant stare. He stood before confident and aroused and my body responded in kind, things tightening low in my belly and my skin buzzing with need. “I don’t remember telling you that you could go back to sleep, was the promise of My return not enticing enough?”

“I’m sorry, Sir” my eyes go down, instinctively.

A growl raises in His throat and He crawls over my possessively. “That’s what I wanted, so sweet and willing.”

And then I woke up… even in my dreams, I understand what is only His to finish.