View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 01:34 AM   #8
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

I feel immensely grateful that I did get to meet him and give something back. Thank you for posting this, Keri. I'm so glad you did. And thank you for what you wrote about your history and memory of him. It is so good to know and recognize.

"OH! MY! GOD!!! Thise words took my breath away. He visualized the totaI l package right from the beginning. I am so sad that I never met this man .. never even knew his name, yet I owe him everything. Those of you who are younger have no idea what it was like in the "old days" I started high School in 1961 (and had no idea I was gay), yet Frank Kameny was already on the front lines fighting for my (and your) future rights. "
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post: