Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

To help the person move to the afterlife. Sometimes when someone dies, they have no clue that they died, and are roaming here searching for help or to find others or loved ones. That is what a ghost is. There is not really a haunting, but a nest. It is a place where the ghost finds comfort.

I also go to graveyards and cemetaries. I enjoy doing scratchings from headstones.

My Grandmother had a gift. She used it to help people. In turn, I was given this gift. I knew it from a very early age. I know that there are some things that I am attune into, and some I have no business getting involved with. That is when I reach out to others for help and advice. I never give advice or answers unless I am asked for it first. And even then, I have to know more about the person asking the questions, and what the questions are based upon.

If I have an answer to someones question, I give it freely. Never do I ask for money or anything in return, but prayers.

There is a lot more to this life than meets the eye.

You have to have a deep spiritual faith in order to do anything in this field. Anything. If you don't, then you/your soul can be taken over. Do not think for a minute that demons are not walking about freely. They are. And they are ready, willing, and able to pounce on anyone at a moments notice.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: