Thread: The Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:50 PM   #15
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

On occasion, I will get a whiff of roses... my mother LOVED roses and used to grow American Beauties. This is how I know she's around me.

The funny thing is - Mare recognizes her mother's presence the same way, lol ... and one time, we both caught a whiff of roses at the same time. We just looked at each other - we were trying to figure out which mother was around, lol. (Of course, we acknowledged both).

I have been known to be a prophetic dreamer and occasionally experience waking visions. I was more in tune to this when I was much younger - and after dreaming my mother's, godfather's (and believe it or not) my dog's death - I just shut down. The emotional trauma was just too much to bear - especially after my mother's death - which happened not too long after "that" dream. (and my godfather and dog passed away shortly after my mom died.)

I have always been fascinated with the paranormal. Both Mare and I enjoy visiting cemetaries, especially really old ones. There are quite a few here that date back to the 1700's, and I am pretty sure we visited them all.

My entire life has been surrounded by the paranormal, so I do take the subject rather seriously. I also have to laugh about it at times, but I think that is just my way of coping. I have always considered myself a rational, logical person - but there are things that most certainly defy logic and reason.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: