Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Blaze,

I do believe you. I have seen things pretty much like you. My Grandmother was gifted, and also passed this onto me. I just struggle with expressing myself, and with what I have experienced. I do believe that spirits are with us at all times. I don't believe in "death" per sea, but that it is just a rebirth happening over again repeatedly.

There is evil in this world. As much as I hate to admit it, there is.

I do think that the spirit world is more attracted to those who are injured in some form or fashion. It just is a comfort for me.

When my sister was dying, she was at NIH in Bethesda at one point. Everyone wanted to be there. We never encountered anyone who was there just collecting a paycheck. The nurses were angels. I can't even begin to thank them enough. I know that when I was walking the halls at NIH, I would see aberitions. They were happy. Not one was sick, or suffering. Just smiling ear to ear, and looking so peaceful.

So yes, I do get it.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: