JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I tend to follow promptings... and it appears that now is the time to talk, so here goes.

I may have a slightly different take on all of this then some of you. I am not Christian. But, I have been dealing with my "gifts" for as long as I can remember.

So, what I can do. I am a clairvoyant, an audio-sensory, and a reader. My clairvoyance is unique, I have yet to run into anyone who's works the same as mine. I don't hear someone thoughts, I see them. This makes things different, more difficult, but also give me the advantage of seeing things that are more deeply rooted, more subconscious. The strongest and earliest example I have was in my teens. A friend that I was close to was over to the house, and very suddenly I could see a yard, filled with smoke, and a red wagon with a crying baby in it. I felt scared and confused and shocked. I looked up at him and asked, when was the fire... He looked at me like he had seen a ghost. His family had suffered a house fire when he was a young child, his baby sister had been in the wagon, and they were standing on the road watching. I take this ability very seriously, and it takes a lot of effort to control it so I am not seeing thoughts from people projected everywhere I go. The cacophony can be extremely overwhelming and I also feel that it is an invasion of someone privacy for me to know these private and personal things about them without their knowledge.

The audio-sensory is more straight forward. I get whispers from spirits, ghosts, what have you. They warn me of things, ask for help, or just talk because they know I can here. When I was younger I could see them more, and I remember two people that no one could see checking on me in bed in the night... when my mother was in the hospital, in labor with my brother. I too have had experiences with the dark. Ones that will never leave my memory, and are as vivid today as the day they happened. When I was 4 years old, sleeping in my bedroom I saw an aperation. A figure with a green face studied me so intensely and then asked me if I worshiped the devil. I answered him no, and he went away. But, so many years later I still remember every detail, the sound of my mother washing dishes in the kitchen, the light coming in under the door, the tone of his voice. I shut off this ability at one point, denied it completely, when I allowed it back into my life it was different. I don't see them anymore. I can hear them, I know what they look like, I see flickers of shadows, but I don't actually see them. I still have many moment of denial with this gift in particular. But my Guides see fit to remind me of its truth on a regular basis.

Because of what I can do, and the insistent stream of people who seem to come in and out of my life looking for guidance and assistance, I have chosen to develop my skills as a reader. I read Tarot, as well as Oracles and Runes, and I read palms. I have never and will never asked for any money for my services. I do it because I am prompted to, because my Guides tell me it is needed.

I do understand the need to laugh sometimes. That there is so much around us, so many things that people can't or won't believe. Its a good thing, I think, to be able to laugh at it a bit. A ghost with a more annoying voice, or the sight of something out of the corner of my eye. The laughter helps for it not to overtake my life, makes it easier to keep from being overwhelmed.

Last edited by JustLovelyJenn; 12-19-2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Grammer and Spelling
JustLovelyJenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JustLovelyJenn For This Useful Post: