View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 02:47 PM   #63
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default More often than not....

...the customer doesn't even know what they want. They usually think they do; but they don't. Of course, that's really more of a rumination on the state of Humanity in general, though; rather than simply being a customer issue.

HOWEVER, when you work with the public, that complete lack of self-awareness (whether it is a purposeful affectation or not) becomes so glaringly apparent because <whatever place of business you are working in> is a standalone microcosm of the human species.

Most people really think they know a thing or two. Some may; but the ones who may actually know something are the same ones that know they do not!

People are fascinating. I like to watch how they move about in the world and I really like it when they get to talking so I can see how their minds work. Even the pains-in-the-asses can be just absolutely delightful to observe in the right framework. I honestly miss working with the public.

Last edited by Smiling; 08-10-2016 at 02:56 PM. Reason: ETA: Just realized I'm referring to people as "they," which is hilarious because it sounds like I'm not one. lol, I'm a Pod.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post: