View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 09:08 PM   #35
Viola
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
AKA - Una (troll)

Viola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST Reputation
Default information that I find interesting

info

http://www.envoymedical.com/

I heard about this - have you heard about this way of restorying hearing?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Deaf-Wannabee/

This group I found helpful for me as I can find people who can relate with pain that's cause from hearing and how they found relief in their own way.

Some have chosen to return or become further deaf, due to pain or discomfort from hearing...

I can relate and have learn the tools to do so if needed, however I'm seeking first to learn how to tune out sounds and able to think with out getting so fearful distracted and angry.

I wish I can control all sounds, the mystery for me is; why did God made a loud planet where sounds roams the earth and never pays rent...

I pay rent for where I live and I never given rights for sounds to live in my place, and sounds don't pay rent. Yet sounds comes through wall and moves in my place.

sounds makes me feel like a victim.

yet I love music, if only I can chosen what sounds can come in my ears and what sounds can't come in my ears.

what sounds scares me the most is random loud sounds, I actually tremble my whole body is in horror and the horror fear last for a very long time.

and then I'm afraid it will happen again and yet when...

I have tried this where I allow God teach me in the midst of my thoughts and emotions of the audio world, but the problem is, is then I allow God teach me in the midst of my anger at God.

you see the God who I lean on for comfort is the same God I'm so angry at, cause God did this, God disign a planet where sounds has free range to go through walls even...

I've even had ear plugs in and still I hear sounds.

I'm so hoping that after I pass away, that the next place I be living that's not on earth, will be a type of place where I can control sounds; like for sure in heaven I can control sounds right; cause if I can't, I will be very upset in heaven while the rest of the people all be happy, I won't be happy at all...

God really fail when God made ears... That's my opinion and I won't let God off the hook when I get to heaven, I want to know why God made ears always open 24/7 and not able to shut out sounds when need or want to...

What was God thinking?

I hope this is ok for me to share like this cause this is what I go through day/night day/night it even effects my sleep,

the audio world has ruin me, taken away everything, yet the audio world continues with out a break.

never stops the audio world continues, while ears with that hair in my ears, dances and accepts the sounds while I at times go insain.

when I go insain, its a world of no reason. oh and the exhaustion, everyday is a challenge for me,

oh and ringing of the ears, and pressures of ears, oh God that's so horrable,

I'm nice and kind as I keep reminding all, as I feel at times I turn into a ware wolf at times, but its not due to the full moon, its due to sounds that has trigger me to a breaking point.

then after I am a ware wolf, I remind all that actually I'm nice and kind, cause I want to be nice and kind. I really am nice and kind. I really am.
Viola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Viola For This Useful Post: