Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Dee, first let me say, I enjoyed the entire video and when she started to cry, I was sad with her.

Reading all the posts, up to this one, made me think a lot.
Made me think, what do I want for me before I die since I always seem to put others first.

So, before I die, I'd like to fall in love again because loving someone just isn't enough
I'd like a home I never have to move from again because I like it enough to stay
I'd like a job I enjoy going to instead of going because I have to
I'd like to go fishing anywhere and everywhere when I can
I'd like to publish my poetry for others to read for years to come
I'd like to advocate for abused and neglected animals
I'd like property to build a cat habitat/sanctuary for all the throw aways to live without being chased away by humans

Although I know in my heart, I will always want more for others rather than myself, this is what I came up with off the top of my head.

To my BFP family, lets just all live in peace and harmony before we die.

Thank you for watching the video, i was hoping people would!

i could have written this list, only replaced poetry (i am no writer like you are!) with photography. i want to share how i see things with the world, and before i die would love to see people enjoy my photos and see what i see.

In reading these lists, most of them are about *us*. What we want, what we need.. but life isn't always about us. Like before i die i would like to see m y mother happy. She is not a happy person, before i die i want to see her enjoy her life, just once.

The question isn't really what we would like to *do* although that certainly comes to mind... but what we want before we die, whatever that may be.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: